This advanced Excel training is designed to help you to master the more advanced functions and introduce advanced tools and techniques which will help you create more powerful spreadsheets and increase your work efficiency.
In business, it is important that the data managed by an organisation is accessed, manipulated and analysed in a secure and robust manner. Integration with other applications and sharing data between users is now commonplace and detailed data analysis helps to inform and provide important management information.During the course you will learn how data can be successfully and securely exchanged with outside sources and how it can be shared between multiple users. Advanced data analysis and functions are considered, along with an introduction to macros. The course is designed as a practical course enabling you to receive hands-on experience of these advanced Excel topics. The content will be relevant to both Excel 2007 and 2010.By the end of the course you will have an understanding of:
- Analysing Data – using IF statements, Data and Pivot Tables
- Macros – recording & running macros, and assigning Macros to Buttons
- Sharing Workbooks – consolidating data, conflicts of shared data and administration
- Template and Protection – creating templates and protecting Excel files
- Importing from External Sources such as Word, Access and Powerpoint. Introducing Dynamic Data Exchange
- Forms – creating Forms and using Ready made Forms
When and Where is it Running ?
Thursday 21 May 2015
The Mount Conference Centre, Belfast
Course Costs £199
In conjunction with AKU Training