Do you ever feel overwhelmed at the thought of Social Media?
Not sure where Social Media fits into your business?
Don’t panic! We are here to help.
Desktop Genie provides a range of Social Media services, including training and support at a range of levels, showing you how to use Social Media as a successful marketing tool in your business. So which one are you?
Desktop Genie will:
- help you make sense of it all
- help you identify the best Social Media platforms for your business
- make it easy for you
You have no idea about Social Media but feel that, in order to keep pace with your competitors, you need to have a social media presence
Even if your use of Social Media is non-existing, Desktop Genie provides 1 to 1 advice and mentoring on best-fit Social Media, configuration and maintenance, and best practice, so that you can keep up with your competitors!
You have developed a Social Media strategy and you now want to learn more about the tools out there, so that you can manage your own campaign
Desktop Genie shows you how to use Social Media effectively and efficiently. We deliver hands-on workshops on configuration, set-up and use for the following platforms:
- Facebook Training
- LinkedIn Training
- Twitter Training
- YouTube Training
- HootSuite Training
- Bitly Training
- Blogging tools, eg WordPress, Blogger
You have a Social Media strategy but the effort involved in-house is too much for you to take on.
Desktop Genie provides Social Media set-up, configuration and on-going administration, marketing and maintenance services to larger organisations. There is no need for staff to undertake Social Media training, however such training is recommended
Social Media Maintenance services:
- Bronze – prices from as little as £75 per month, for 1 hour Social Media management per week
- Silver – prices from as little as £150 per month, for 2 hours Social Media management per week
- Gold – prices from as little as £250 per month, for 4 hours Social Media management per week
- Platinum – prices from as little as £500 per month, for 10 hours Social Media management per week