Desktop Genie has delivered training to hundreds of delegates on a wide range of topics. On average, 93% of delegates have rated their IT training as good. The remaining 7% have rated it as excellent.
Once your training session is over, we won’t just abandon you! You can contact us directly if you have further questions that you need answered, or have an issue you would like help with.
Don’t Panic – just contact us!Read more
Best Fit Training
Desktop Genie provides bespoke training, tailored specifically for you, and delivered at a time, place and pace that suits your needs. We cover what you need, no more and no less, so that you can get back to work ASAP!Read more
Our aim is to maximise your business’s productivity, by considering how to get the most out of your working day. We do this by delivering first class IT training and consultancy:
- Social Media training
- MS Office training
- Bespoke training
- Customized training
- Classroom/Workshop Environment
- One-to-one training
- Business applications consultancy & solutions
Click the buttons below to find out more