What our customers have to say

Desktop Genie has delivered training to hundreds of delegates on a wide range of topics. On average, 93% of delegates have rated their IT training as good. The remaining 7% have rated it as excellent.

On average 26% of delegates have rated their Social Media training as good. The remaining 74% have rated it as excellent.

But don’t just take our word for it; read some of the testimonials we have received to find out what our customers have to say.


Louise is great at taking the mystery out of using social media for your business. Desktop Genie will show you how Facebook and Twitter can be useful tools to engage with your customers

Leanne Filbey, UU

Excellent on all packages – the exercises and examples used were fantastic because we used the spreadsheets that we use everyday at work!

Dow Jones International – Excel Workshops and drop-in clinics

WOMEN’STEC asked Louise to re-design our database for our ESF project & it’s been a godsend in producing monitoring reports

Arlene – ESF Funders Database design & Implementation


What past participants have said about our LinkedIn workshops:

“Good overall coverage, moved quickly from basics” – Radisson Blu
“Great job – main areas covered well – Well Done!” – Power10
“Very easy to understand & very approachable” – Recruit NI
“Kept on time and at a pace even though all participants were at different stages”
“An excellent trainer – very approachable and knowledgeable”

 What past participants have said about our Facebook workshops:

“Informative, enjoyable and very helpful” –  Womenstec
“Increased my skills & provided a new tool for the organisation”  – Newry &  Mourne Women Ltd
“I really appreciated the offer of follow-up assistance”-  Magpie Belfast
“very informative from start to finish” – Chrysalis Women’s Centre