Desktop Genie provides IT Consultancy and training to help small businesses increase profitability through efficient business IT management and effective IT solutions.
Louise Friel, founder, has over 22 years experience of IT, both within large corporations, and by offering IT consultancy and training as a small business owner. Therefore, Desktop Genie understands your current business challenges, regardless of the size of your organisation.
Over the past 8 years, Desktop Genie has provided a range of IT consultancy and training services, across a wide range of projects and programmes, ranging from:
IT training – over 500 delegates have been trained in a range of Microsoft Office products. On average, 93% of delegates have rated the training as being good. The remaining 7% have rated it as excellent.
Social Media Training – over 100 delegates have been trained in a range of Social Media platforms. On average 26% of delegates have rated the training as good. The remaining 74% have rated it as excellent.
Business Application Development – Desktop Genie has designed and developed a range of business solutions, where an off-the-shelf package simply did not exist, eg WomensTec EDF Funders monitoring database.
Business Mentoring – Desktop Genie has been involved in a range of programmes, such as Virtual Secretary, Advancement of Women, Business In The Community Connections. Desktop Genie also provides IT consultancy and training support to a wide range of sole traders and business start-ups, through various programmes such as Go-For-It
To help SMEs increase profitability through the development and implementation of a progressive business strategy which focuses on efficient business IT management and effective IT solutions.
We do this by:
reviewing and enhancing current IT practice, to identify areas for improvement
providing recommendations to enhance business improvement
designing & implementing IT solutions and providing support
Savings can be made by reviewing business management practice and implementing best practice.
Social/Corporate responsibility & sustainability should be part of every business strategy
Ethical practice does not necessarily mean extra cost!
IT Consultancy and Training should be considered an investment, not an expense.
Sign up for our FREE e-newsletter, with regular Social Media and IT tips, by clicking HERE
Louise is a professional who has an expert knowledge of her subject and provides information in a way that makes it very easy to learn”
Stanley Wallace, CMI
24 Galwally Avenue